Our new collection, while still incorporating many of our current silhouettes, will be taking things in a 1900 to 1930′s direction with Art Nouveau, Deco and…
TUXEDO PINKERTON | BLACK
$300As if the regular Pinkerton wasn’t stylish enough, we’ve gone and dandied it up for the masquerade. All the dashing lines but with satin and lace trim, this truly is a spectacular garment.
Specs* 100% Cotton canvas shell with satin and lace detailing.
* Double-welted side pockets, able to perfectly accommodate a pocket-watch or calling cards.
* Lined with black satin.
* True double-breasted construction provides for great versatility of wear.
* Backed by Lastwear’s Clothing that Lasts Guaratee
* This Garment is made to order and typically takes 4 to 6 weeks to ship.
Sizing InfoUse a tape measure to take the following measurements:
* Chest measurement just below the arms in inches. Don’t forget to breath in deeply.
* Waist measurement at belly button level.
We make the Pinkertons to fit Chest sizes from 36 inches to 54 inches.
If you do not see the size you are looking for it means we are currently out of stock.
Model: Lyssa Chartrand-Becker
Clothing by Lastwear: Neko Bomber, Teasdale Underbust Vest, Namoto Hakama
Now this is an outfit that I would love to wear on the Queen Marry for a photo shoot. Or any of the amazing dresses from My Fair Lady really.
Clothing I wish for.
I love how cute these dresses are. They are just wonderful!
Page 1 of 2